Thursday, January 21, 2010

Midwest Homeschool Convention

Wow!  This looks like so much fun!  I had never heard about it before, but received an e-mail from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine this week.  Evidently there is a Midwest Homeschool Convention.  It is being held in Cincinatti, Ohio this year.  The dates are April 8-10, 2010.  If you are in tune with the homeschool community, you will recognize many of the speakers' names.  Here are a few:

Susan Wise Bauer (Well Trained Mind; Story of the World)
Jessie Wise (co-author Well Trained Mind and more)
Cathy Duffy (Top 100 Picks for Homeschool Curriculum)
Andrew Pudewa (Institute for Excellence In Writing)
Amanda Bennett
Jim Weiss
Jim Hodges
and my favorite.....Tim Hawkins!!!!  Okay, he's not a speaker, but a fabulous Christian comedian!!!! 

If you live near Cincinatti, I would encourage you to check it out.  I wish I was closer....I would want to go!  The prices are reasonable too....$25/individual registration or $40/family registration.  There is an extra $5/person fee, if you will be watching Tim Hawkins.
I hope that some of you can attend, be encouraged in your homeschooling and have a fabulous time!!!   Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!