Monday, February 22, 2010

Computer Problems.....Ugggghhhhh!!!

Hello dear readers,
I just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting something each day this week....unless my computer decides to start working for me again!!!! 
Right now I am sitting at our library....my son is doing some homework so I thought I would quickly post this little note!

Computers are FABULOUS when they are working properly....but they sure can be aggravating! 

One thing for you to check out and I will write more about it later, but there is a great new website to help you organize your grocery lists....Ziplist.com Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!