Monday, February 8, 2010

Frugal Grocery Shopping this week...Feb. 8

Here are some of the deals this week that you might not want to miss!

Rainbow Foods
Meal Deal:  Buy a Beef Chuck Roast (2.99/lb.) and the following items:
3 lb. bag yellow onions (FREE)
1 lb. bag carrots (FREE)
5 lb. bag russet potatoes (FREE)

If you aren't making your own homemade laundry detergent yet, and you like Tide, there is a $4.99 coupon in the Rainbow ad this week for several varieties of Tide.
Kraft shredded cheese $1.99 (and CouponSurfer.com has a coupon for $1 off 2)

Our local Rainbow, offers double coupon redemptions on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Check your local Rainbow, to see if they offer double coupon deals too!

Here is a sampling of the Buy One Get One Free, on the following items:
Roundy's Apple Juice (64 oz.)
Roundy's Purified Water
Betty Crocker Cake or Brownie Mix
Roundy's Cotton Balls
and more....

Target
15% off many Archer Farms products (check Target.com for extra coupons)
Goldfish crackers $1.66
Orbit gum multipack 2 for $4 (get coupon at Coupons.com

My copy and paste feature is not working right now for some reason.  Therefore, I can't post links to special coupons right now.  If I get it up and going, I will come back and add some links.  You can always click on the Coupon Sites on the side of my blog and go directly to them to search for coupons that you might like.

***2/9/10 update:  I was able to post some links, if you are interested.  They should be ready in the above post. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. Do you have a recipe for making your own homemade laundry detergent?
    Please share if you do.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Suzie, I do! My links weren't working when I wrote the post this morning, so I didn't have it linked earlier. Look at the post again and it should be there...or you can just copy and paste the address into your browser. :)
    http://2makeendsmeet.blogspot.com/2009/12/homemade-laundry-soap.html

    Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!