Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Freebies you don't want to miss!

There sure are a lot of Freebies around lately.  I still love getting free samples in the mail.  If you do too, you might want to check out the following:

Dunkin' Donuts is giving away a sample of their coffee.  I keep hearing how great it is, but we don't have a Dunkin' Donuts near me, so I sent away for a sample.

Dove Hair Care is giving away a free sample of their Intensive Damage Therapy products. 

Nature's Select Premium Pet Food is giving away a free sample for your cat or dog.

Walmart.com is giving away a free sample of UnderJams night wear to prevent nighttime accidents for your child.

Simple Essentials from Hill's Science Diet for your pet.

Taster's Choice wants you to "Try it On Us" for a free sample of their coffee.

Hurry and check these out, as they each have limited supplies, I am sure.  Have fun checking your mailbox!!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!