Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walmart FREE samples and more

I have had a link on the side of my home page, but maybe you haven't had a chance to check this out.  Walmart's website offers FREE things.....remember, we love FREE things around 2 Make Ends Meet!  :)  They continually update the offers, including free samples, free instore offers, free music downloads and free tools (calorie counter, diet and exercise tracker, and more.)
I just signed up for a free dog food sample, and looked at the music downloads.  I'm a little out of touch with popular music, but my oldest might know if they are worth downloading!  :)

Check it out often, and take advantage of as many as you would like! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!