Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good News at Swagbucks!!

**This promotion is no longer valid, but you can still sign up of Swagbucks here.** 
 If you are not using Swagbucks and have thought you might like to give it a try, here is a great opportunity for you!  If you sign up for an account before noon (PST) on Friday, May 7, you can receive 50 Swagbucks if you enter code SWAGNATION5 (make sure to use all capitals).  This will get you on the way to earning FREE things, my favorite being the $5 Amazon gift cards for 450 Swagbucks.  I have been using Swagbucks since the beginning of the year and have already earned $15 at Amazon for not spending a penny!  The best way to earn is to download the Swagbucks toolbar, make sure to be logged in, and do your usual searching there.  You will earn several points per day just for using the toolbar, and I usually earn 20 points a day when searching.  You can also get hints on codes to find that you can enter on the Swagbucks home page for more points.  The last way that I have earned points is for referring people.  If you refer people, you then earn points when they earn points for searching.  It's a WIN-WIN situation for all.

Do you use Swagbucks?  I would love to hear what you have earned with them! 

Thanks to TotallyTarget for the heads up on this offer! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!