Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Highlights from Betty Crocker.com

Just wanted to share some very cool things from Betty Crocker's website.  I have visited there before to find recipes and coupons.  I didn't realize all of the other fun things available.  Here are a few things you might want to check out too:

Betty Crocker's mobile cookbook for your IPhone!!!  (I don't have one, but if I did, I think this would be fun.)

Betty Crocker Kitchen Assistant is a desktop application that you download to your computer.  It is like a cookbook, but better.  Recipes, tips, and more without an internet connection.

The Great Cereal Giveaway is a contest to win FREE boxes of General Mills cereal each month this year.

Mighty Giants is a fun site for kids to explore healthy eating.

There are more things to investigate if you check out Betty Crocker's Coupons and Promotions Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!