Monday, May 3, 2010

Target and Rainbow Deals....week of May 2

I have been highlighting Rainbow and Target deals every Monday for a little while now.  I have discovered that there are several great websites out there that have done a fabulous job of matching up coupons with current sales.  So, rather than duplicate what they have done, I thought I would give you the link to these sites.  CouponMom is one that I have known about for a long time.  She posts grocery and drug store deals by state, linking them with coupons from the Sunday paper inserts and online printable coupons.
Pocket Your Dollars also does a fabulous job linking up sales to coupons for you.  Her site also includes Rainbow Foods, which the first site does not have listed.

Here are links to our coupon sites that you don't want to miss:


I'm sure there are other sites that do this too.  If you know of any, please post a comment with a link below so that we can all benefit.  Thanks for your help!

Update**  I just found a site you need to check out if you shop at Target....http://www.totallytarget.com/ Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!