Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

This is what we are having for dinner tonight.  It is SO easy to put together.  My kids like it better the plainer  I make it!  :)  Tonight I am using leftover chicken from my freezer.  It was from our chicken soft tacos last week.  I barely had enough to make one cup of chicken, so I cut the pieces small!!!  :)

Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

*1/2 box small shell pasta (small rings, elbows, any shape you would like)
*1 - 2 cups of diced cooked chicken
*1/4 c. Miracle Whip or mayo, (I usually start with this and mix, then I add more as needed).
*Grapes, cut in half, to make 1 - 2 cups
*1/2 cup roasted almonds
*Salt and pepper, to taste

Prepare pasta as directed.  Drain and rinse with cold water.  Add miracle whip and mix.  Add chicken, grapes and almonds.  Mix.  Salt and pepper, to taste.








Other ideas for add-ins include:  pineapple tidbits, craisins, raisins, pecans, walnuts, peas...

Any other ideas???  I would love for you to share them.

This post is linked to:

$5 Dollar Dinner Challenge
Tasty Tuesday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
A Southern Fairytale 
Ultimate Recipe Swap Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!