Sunday, June 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....June 28











What a great weekend!  It was so nice to have a little break from my class!  :)  Four more days, and it will be done!  Wow, it really has gone by fast!

Here is my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Burgers on the grill.  (We actually have no activities!  That hardly ever happens, so we can take the time to grill and enjoy a family dinner.)

TUESDAY:  Chicken Pasta Salad, using leftover chicken.

WEDNESDAY:  Pizzaburgers (from freezer)

THURSDAY:  Homemade Frugal Easy Macaroni and Cheese

FRIDAY:  Homemade Calzones using Homemade Pizza Dough  (My class will be done by now, and I will be able to prepare the dough in time for us to make our own calzones!)

 
This post will be linked to Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!