Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....June 7

Yay!  I can post now!  Blogger is back up!

Well, my original plan was to post my Menu Plan Monday on here this morning, so I will do so now!

I have enjoyed having a plan at the beginning of the week and like I said previously, it is going pretty well!

My plans for this week are as follows:

MONDAY:  Burgers on the (George Foreman) grill

TUESDAY:  Black Beans and Rice soft tacos (**update** with Homemade Flour Tortillas)

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken (or Turkey) pasta salad  (Byerly's has deli roast turkey breast BOGO this week)

THURSDAY:  On the Go Italian Scones

FRIDAY:  Easy Skillet Chicken (Turkey) Enchiladas, because I didn't end up making these last menu plan!  :)

Yay!  I've done the first part...I've thought of and recorded my plan....now, just to do a little shopping, and follow through on my plan!

Is menu planning new for you?  How are you doing?

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Your menu looks great! I had to make a slight change to mine since hubby wanted burgers on the grill tonight as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!