Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....July 19


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a nice weekend.  It was BEASTLY hot at the baseball tournament on Saturday!  We survived however!!!  :)

Here is my plan for the week:


MONDAY:  Grilled Ham (or turkey) and cheese sandwiches, on homemade bread...I am going to try grilling them on my George Foreman grill.  :)

TUESDAY:  Nachos (with beans, rice, lettuce, cheese, etc.)

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Chicken Salad

THURSDAY:  Soft tacos, made with ground turkey

FRIDAY:  My oldest will be turning 14!!!!!  How can that be??  I think we will be going out for dinner.  He gets to choose where, within reason, of course!  :)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!