Friday, September 17, 2010

Bryton Pick...a review

Another product that I was asked to review was a Bryton Pick.  (I was only given free product to try and am not receiving any other compensation.  This is completely my own opinion.)

I like the idea behind the Bryton Pick....a handy little dental instrument that you can carry with you to use in place of flossing.  It is stainless steel, and reusable.  It comes in a little carrying pouch too. 

All great ideas....

I looked at the directions, and tried to be really careful when using it. 

I feel a little bad saying this, but I did not like it!

Even being as careful as I thought I was being, I cut my gums a little.  Not fun!

The Bryton Pick is not for me.....I wasn't even able to get it between some of my teeth.  So, you can tell, I am being totally honest here in saying that I will never buy this product.  Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!