Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cafe Mom....a place to connect with other moms....

In the past week, I have seen lots of catering to "moms", out there (see my "Amazon Mom" post).  I just signed up for a new group that caught my eye today....Cafe Mom!  This is what the sight says about itself, "CafeMom is an online community created especially for moms. Thousands of moms have come together online to swap stories and advice on a huge range of topics, share photos, and connect with friends."

I have heard it said before that many moms these days, use online communities as places to share "over the fence" with other moms.  As always, you don't need to share personal information if you don't want to...and even if you want to just read others thoughts and ideas on "everything mom", you might want to check it out now.  Who knows though???  You may have some helpful advice, or just simple encouragement for another mom out there.  Click the link below and take a look.

CafeMom is the Place for Moms!
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!