Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini

A new recipe that I am trying today is based on this recipe, Easy Crockpot Turkey Tetrazzini.

It looks delicious, as it is slowly getting ready in my crockpot!  I imagine that it will taste good too!  :)

Here is how I made it today:

Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini
*2 cups cooked and cubed turkey (or chicken)
*1/3 cup cream soup mix
*1 1/4 cup water (mixed with cream soup mix)
*1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
*dash nutmeg
*1 tsp. dried parsley
*1 tsp. dried onions
*2 cups broken, uncooked linguini noodles

Mix chicken soup base and water, and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 30 second intervals, until thick.  Add turkey, cheese, nutmeg, parsley and onions.  Add noodles, and mix.  Pour into greased crock pot and cook on high for 4 - 6 hours, until noodles are tender.  It will look something like this:
 I will try and add a picture of it, once it has cooked for 4- 6 hours!  :)

****UPDATE:  This was very nummy, but you need to add more liquid!!!  It also only took about 2 - 4 hours.

This post is linked to:

$5 Dollar Dinner Challenge
A Southern Fairytale
Tasty Tuesday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Crock Pot Recipe Exchange Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. This looks SOOO good!

    I would like to invite you to share this at Slow Cooking Saturdays Recipe Swap. This weeks theme is turkey.... this would be a perfect recipe to share! Here is the direct link http://crockpotrecipeexchange.blogspot.com/2010/10/slow-cooking-saturdays-recipe-swap_29.html

    Keep on crocking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!