Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....October 11

Happy Monday!

I just got a little inspiration from an e-mail this morning from "Mr. Food".  He is highlighting Italian and Spanish recipes today, because of Columbus Day.  I thought I would try one too, even though it changes my menu planning framework.  That's okay...I am flexible!

MONDAY:  Casserole  Elbows and Beans (Sign up for the free Mr. Food Recipe eNewsletter and receive "Mr. Food Decadent Desserts" eCookbook free. Click Here)

TUESDAY:  CrockPot  Rice and Beans (on tortillas)  (can I cook brown rice in my crock pot???)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches Diner's Choice (just easier on church night) and Homemade Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Mexican  Mexican Hamburger Bake

FRIDAY:  Chicken  Chicken Broccoli Casserole (haven't made this in years!  Will try to post the recipe later this week.)

I'm still trying to have us eat as much from what we have on hand....Wednesday is Payday though!!!  Yay!  :)

For more inspiration and to see what others are planning for meals this week, visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Sounds like a great menu for the week. I will have to check out Mr. Food.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!