Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Stumbles....

What a fun week of free things in the mail!  I got a free Good Earth meal, a free chicken coupon, a free Kashi bar, a free Life cereal bar and a coupon for free Cottonelle wipes.  Wow!  I thought I would highlight a few of my sources for you.

The free Good Earth meal, and free chicken coupon came from Psst!  a General Mills site, that you can sign up for to offer feedback to them.  It was a free supper for us last night!  Thanks General Mills and Target!  :)

Kashi Snack Drive

Quaker Life Soft Baked Bars from Walmart.com

Cottonelle Get Fresh With a Friend

And now, I just learned that Target offers free samples on their website too.  Thanks Totally Target for that information!!

This will be a short post this morning...we are off to soccer games and more today!  We are enjoying unseasonably warm, record-breaking temperatures up here in Minnesota though!  We are loving it!  :)

For more "best of the web" posts, visit Mandi at It's Come 2 This!!! Also visit, Mailbox Monday for what others received free this week!

If you haven't done so already, you can sign up to receive daily e-mails at:
Enter your email address:



and I would love to have you "like" me on Facebook.  You can stay connected to what is happening on my blog, and more, by doing so!
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments make me happy:

  1. way to go on the free coupons which gave you a free meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, I'm a Psst member and never get anything. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it will be your turn next, Dana! :) I am hoping this is just the beginning!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!