Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Lego Club Jr.---FREE subscription!!!

I wish my boys were still little!  I would be signing them up for this for sure!


Lego Club, which has always offered a FREE magazine for kids, has come out with a Jr. version!!!  The club and magazine is designed for children ages 6 and under.
 Fabulous!

You can sign up at Lego.com.



Thank you Nikki at NikkisFreebies for the information on this deal.  If you're interested, you can sign up for NikkisFreebies Daily Newsletter (at the top of her page) and be the first to know about free samples too!

If you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!