Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip

Mmmmmmm!!!!  My youngest was having some apple slices for lunch.  I mixed up a little creation, and it is really delicious!  Very easy too!  :)

Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip

*1 spoonful of creamy peanut butter
*2 spoonfuls of plain yogurt (vanilla yogurt would be really good too)
*honey, to taste

Mix all ingredients until smooth.  Enjoy with sliced apples.


This post is linked to:
$5 Dollar Dinners
Tasty Tuesday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Mouthwatering Mondays
Delicious Dishes Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. What a great idea and I am sure very tasty with the apples! Thanks for sharing your genius idea and linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!