Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy Pizza Dough

Well, I continue to be a day behind!!!  These long weekends are fabulous, but they mess up my schedule...can't seem to remember what day of the week it is!!!  :)

I meant to share this with all of you yesterday, but....

This is a great, easy and tasty pizza dough recipe.  This is actually the one that I used last week with my Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf.  It takes less time to make this one, than it does to make the dough in my bread machine (which I also do like to do).  We have also used it for pizza!  (Imagine that....)

Pizza Dough
*2 pk. powdered yeast which is a lot (I only used 2 heaping teaspoons...worked just fine)
*2/3 cup plus 4 T. warm water
*3 cups flour
*1/2 cup olive oil
*1 tsp. salt
Dissolve yeast in warm water.  Then add all ingredients and mix together.  Knead on floured surface for 5 minutes.  Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover loosely.  Let rise until doubled, about one hour.

Use to make pizza, calzones, etc.

Enjoy!



This post is linked to:
Works for Me Wednesday
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday
Tasty Tuesdays
A Southern Fairytale
Delicious Dishes

 If you are new here today or if you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter.
Blessings to you and yours! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!