Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....January 17

So my menu plan is a day late....oh well, my motto is "better late than never"!!!  :)  Plus, my husband and I had the privilege of a FREE dinner out last evening.  Fabulous!  :)

MONDAY:  FREE dinner at Leann Chin restaurant (thanks to Crowd Cut)

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
Love Crystal's website...am trying this one for the first time!  :) 

WEDNESDAY:  Ham & Cheddar Loaf with Poppyseed Mustard
(the boys didn't care for the Miracle Whip...I'm going to try the poppyseed mustard instead)

THURSDAY:  Tator Tot Hotdish

FRIDAY:  Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie  for more recipe ideas. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. I kind of love menu planning. It's so much easier then looking in the fridge and trying to find something. Plus shopping is so much cheaper and simpler. Your plan doesn't have Saturday and Sunday though, do you go out those days? Or leftovers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I should be better about planning for Saturdays and Sundays...if we are home on Saturday, we usually buy Little Caesar's pizza...our boys love it and it is really inexpensive! Sundays we often eat leftovers or just sandwiches. Sunday night is often pancakes or surprise pancakes. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!