Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday Stumbles....

I hope everyone has had a great week!

Here are some things that I thought I would pass along to you:

**Here is a great article, Get Organized Fast: 7 Things You Can Do This Weekend, from a blog I stumbled upon a week or so ago.  I am hoping to accomplish a few from the list since we have a 3 day weekend, and only ONE basketball game to attend!!!!

**I must share the great recipe I tried from Heavenly Homemakers this week also.  The recipe is for Homemade Corn Dogs and Corn Dog Muffins.  I made the Corn Dog Muffins!  Yum!  They were very easy to make and everyone liked them!  :)

**Another new website that I have become aware of is Story Time For Me.  It is brand new and will be adding more and more to the site.  This is a great interactive site for children.

To see other favorite posts and websites this week check out:

Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci
Favorites at It's a Blog Party Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. Thanks for linking up today! I really loved the Get Organized Fast link! I actually did some of those suggestions. After all, being snowed in for a week doesn't leave much else to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to have found your blog. We are also a family of five, and I stay at home while my husband works and studies. The first link was just what I needed to read...and do this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!