Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FREE options---Federal Income Tax Returns

Now, I am not an expert about preparing and filing Income Taxes...my husband and I use to do it...but now that things got a little more complicated, we have someone prepare ours for us.
Maybe we should try and do it ourselves again!  I know a lot of people that do!!!!  LOL!!!

Anyway, there are two tax programs out there right now (and probably more) that have FREE options available to you.  These are great options for those of you that have rather simple returns.

If you are interested, check them out:



and....




I'm hoping to have a nice return, how about you????!!!!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!