Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Survey Sites update...getting paid for your opinion!

A little over a year ago, I wrote a post about survey sites that I like to use.

I would like to tell you about another one that I didn't mention before.

Synovate Global Opinion Panels:

This site will sometimes send you products to try, which is fun!  I got a HUGE product sample of something....can't tell you what it was, but it was fabulous!!!  :) You may redeem your points for cash too!  :)

Now, don't think that I am getting rich off of any of the sites mentioned!  LOL!!  But a little extra cash is a good thing!  :)


It Works For Me!!!! 

 If you are new here today or if you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter.
Blessings to you and yours! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!