Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....January 3

The first menu plan of 2011!!

Woo Hoo!!!

The big boys are back at school this morning.  Boo hoo.  Christmas and New Year's went way too fast!  It always does....heavy sigh....time to plan my menu to get back in a routine!  :)


Here is what I am thinking about making this week:

MONDAY:  Creamy Chicken Rice Soup
(because I don't have wild rice on hand to make Wild Rice soup)
TUESDAY:  Baked Potatoes with toppings

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese (or toasted) Sandwiches with Cream of Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Lasagna

FRIDAY:  Chicken Tenders and Oven Roasted Potatoes

I will post links to recipes, after I try a few new ones this week.

For some more inspiration on menu ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday, at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!