Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites and Saturday Stumbles....

Ahhhhhh.....February!!!  :)
I need to think about decorating for Valentines Day!  :) 

Here are a couple of cute ideas from the web this week:

A Valentine Tree of Love from Tatertots and Jello
**very cute and very easy!

Valentine Seed and Tea Gift Packets from Tricia-Rennea
**what a cute FREE printable...check out her site as she has SO many cute printables on it!

On a different note, Home-Ec 101 highlighted a great site to help us be more organized with our menu planning!!!  It is called Say Mmm!  Lots of great features to organize recipes, create shopping lists, and menu plan.  If you have a fancy phone, you can even access your lists from there when you are at the store!  :)

The last thing I want to share with you is a recipe that I want to try very soon for Enchilada Casserole.  I saw it through a link from Menu Plan Monday.  It looks super easy!  Gotta like that!  :)


Check out more "best of the web" posts at:
Favorites at It's a Blog Party
Saturday Stumbles (starting Saturday) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. Hey thanks for highlighting Home Ec 101! I truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tea bag packets are too cute and I think I might have everything for that enchilada recipe on hand!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!