Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Byerlys/Lunds ad....week of Feb. 3 - Feb. 9 (Thursday - Wednesday)


I hope you were all able to take advantage of the fabulous BOGO deals over the past two weeks at Byerlys/Lunds. 

My wonderful parents treated us to several of the BOGO deals....they bought one and I gave us the FREE item!!!!  I LIKE that!!!!!!  :)  They know how challenging it is to keep these growing boys fed! 
Thanks Mom and Dad!

Here are some of the specials this week:

***Large Ripe Avocados 5/$5

***Our Bakery Turkey Buns (white or wheat) 2/$4

***Sargento Shredded Cheeses (5- 8 oz.) 2/$4

***BOGO Tombstone Pizzas

***General Mills cereals (Cheerios, Wheaties, Wheaties Fuel, Cinn. Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams) 2/$4

***BOGO Fishers Golden Roasted Peanuts

***Snyder's Pretzels 2/$5

***Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent $6.49 (50 oz.)

***Food Should Taste Good Chips 2/$5

***Dannon Yogurt (6 oz.) 10/$5

.....and MANY more specials that you can check out in their ad.  LOTS of deals for your Superbowl Party!!!

Make sure to print the coupon for a 12 count Fresh Ground Beef Sliders for $2.99 (w/ $10 purchase)
These are really tasty, if you haven't tried them before!!! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!