Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get FREE coffee at Barnes & Noble for trying the NOOK Color

I love a FREE cup of coffee, do you?  I just received an e-mail from Barnes & Noble that they would love to give you a free cup of Starbucks coffee, just for coming in on Saturday, Feb. 26 and trying out the NOOK color e-book reader.
Graphic Image. NOOK Color / Cup of Coffee
Check out the specific details at Barnes & Noble.


While I am mentioning Barnes & Noble, if you haven't signed your children up for their free Kids' Club, you might want to do so.  Children age 12 and under get some special perks with the program, including a free treat on their birthday!  You can check out all the details and sign up here. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!