Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...February 14

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 

I have wonderful memories of Valentine's Day as a child.  My mom would always have a special Valentine's dinner at home for our family.  She would always buy some special little gift (it was the thought that counts), and wrap it up in tissue paper and have it waiting on the chair for my sister, brother and me.  I'm not sure if she really did this EVERY year...but in my memory, she did!  :)

I have tried to continue this tradition for my boys now too.  So, this evening I will set the table especially for Valentine's Day, and this is what I am planning for dinners this week:

MONDAY:  Heart waffles (made in my adorable "5 of Hearts" waffle maker) with strawberries, and sausage (or bacon, maybe)

TUESDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta and Hamburger Spaghetti Sauce

WEDNESDAY:  Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Chicken a la King

FRIDAY:  Soft Tacos


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday, where you can view LOTS of ideas for meals! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!