Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easy Pizza Dough

This recipe has been a time-saver for me.  It is the recipe I go to, when I don't have time to make dough in my bread machine for pizza, or my Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf.
This recipe can be ready to go within 45 min. to an hour (including rising).

Here it is:

Thick Crust Dough
*2 pkg. powdered yeast (usually 2 heaping tsp. is what I use)
*2/3 c. plus 4 T. warm water
*3 c. flour (or half white and half wheat flour)
*1/2 c. olive oil
*1 tsp. salt
Dissolve yeast in warm water.  Then mix all ingredients together.  Knead for 5 minutes.  Put the dough ball in a lightly oiled bowl and cover loosely.  Let rise until doubled, about 45 min. to an hour.


This dough can be rolled out for pizzas, used for calzones, or used for an alternative to bread dough for your Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf.

Are you new here today?  If so, or if you just haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter.


This post is linked to:
Delicious Dishes
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday
Tasty Tuesday
5 Dollar Dinner Challenge Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!