Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)....week of Feb. 28

I'm a little behind again this week....


MONDAY:  Tortilla Casserole...it was suppose to be so good...I have made it before, but I didn't follow the directions close enough and it got done too soon!!  It had a good flavor, but was a little more "done" than it should have been!  Oops!

TUESDAY:  Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Soup trying a new recipe because I have frozen hash browns in my freezer that I want to use up!  :) 

WEDNESDAY:  Turkey Sandwiches and French Fries

THURSDAY:  Tuna Noodle Casserole

FRIDAY:  Team dinner as we are out of town (staying in a hotel) for our boys' weekend basketball tournament.  No cooking for me!  :)


Have a fabulous week everyone!  :)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.  Check it out for others' menu plan for the week. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!