Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of March 14

After a cold windy weekend, with another dusting of snow, I think we are in for a treat this week!!!!  As I brought the neighbor dog home this morning (we are dog sitting), it just felt like spring!  :)  Even though the temperature was only 28 degrees, the sun was shining and felt warm on me!  :)  Yay!

This is what I am planning for meals this week:

MONDAY:  Sloppy Joes with homemade buns using this bread recipe

TUESDAY:  Rice and Beans on tortillas

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, diner's choice

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini

FRIDAY:  Oldest son's basketball dinner at Davanni's (yay!  no cooking for me!)


To see what others are planning this week, check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!