Friday, March 18, 2011

New Byerlys/Lunds ad...Mar. 17 - Mar. 23 (Thursday - Wednesday)

Yesterday a new ad started for Byerlys and Lunds, and I forgot to post it because I was privileged to work at Feed My Starving Children with my son's 6th grade class.  I LOVE going there because I feel like I am actually doing something that makes a difference!  :)
If you don't know about FMSC, I would encourage you to check out the link.  It is a wonderful organization to have helped SO many!!!!

Here is the Byerlys/Lunds ad for the week.

Take advantage of this great printable coupon for 99cent Tostitos (w/ a $10 purchase)


That's all I'm going to write....make sure to check out FMSC.  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!