Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of March 21

Well, it sure feels like spring might be arriving around here....but I know from experience not to get too excited!  It is not totally unusual to still have snow storms in April, but even so,  I will continue to enjoy the melting snow and warmer temperatures!  :)

This is what I have on my menu for the week:

MONDAY:  Meat loaf and mashed potatoes (haven't made this forever!) 

TUESDAY:  Super-Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet

WEDNESDAY:  On-the-Go Pizza Rolls

THURSDAY:  Crockpot Chili

FRIDAY:  Frugal & Easy Macaroni and Cheese


What are you having this week?
Check out Menu Plan Monday for more recipes!  :)

If you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!