Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of April 25

What a beautiful Easter Sunday yesterday!  I woke up to sunshine, which hasn't happened for awhile here!  A perfect way to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus!


Here is my menu plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Easter dinner leftovers from my brother's house...yay!  Thanks for sending lots of nummy food home with us!  :)

TUESDAY:  "Not your Mother's Tuna Casserole" (from Leanne Ely's book, Healthy Foods...)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches or Paninis on the George Foreman Grill

THURSDAY:  Skillet Lasagna (didn't get to last week)

FRIDAY:  Chicken Broccoli Casserole


Looking for more menu ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

***Just a reminder--my Purex with Zout giveaway ends on Wednesday evening.  Sign up now, if you would like a chance at winning! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!