Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of April 18



What a fun weekend!  I loved watching my oldest perform in High School Musical Jr. and loved that my 12 year old took part by running the lights.  It isn't very often that they both can be involved in the same activity, so it was a special joy for my husband and me to watch.

Here is what I am planning this week:

MONDAY:  Mexican Chicken over Brown Rice (new recipe...love Crystal's website) 
Last Monday, most of the family didn't care for the new recipe I tried, except my husband...so I might have to make it again...just for him!  :)

TUESDAY:  Paninis on the George Foreman Grill

WEDNESDAY:  Creamy Chicken Rice Soup and sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Skillet Lasagna with this recipe as my framework

FRIDAY:  My baby boy will be 9 today!!!  We will celebrate by having dinner out.  (Unless he would rather have ME fix dinner....I doubt it!)


Feel free to check out what others are fixing by visiting Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. The creamy chicken rice soup sounds really good right now since its raining here. I would try the skillet lasagna but I have never seen mini-lasagna noodles (mafalda).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the mini-lasagna noodles either, but will use rotini, or something similar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!