Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of May 16

We have finally been having some spring-like weather...yay!  What a good dose of sunshine can do to boost one's spirit!  Love it!  :)

I also am so happy to report that I have been serving LOTS of fresh veggies to my family for snacks and meal times.  We are all really enjoying it.  After writing this "fresh veggie" blog post, a friend of mine told me what she does for her family.  She uses a Tupperware Veggie Server that she bought on e-bay, and fills it with fresh veggies after a trip to the grocery store.  The veggie server can be covered and stored in the refrigerator, and taken out for lunch, dinner and snack time.   I was so excited last week when I found one of these servers at Good Will for $3.99 (they retail for $40)!  Woo hoo!!!  I filled it up with carrots, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, broccoli, and I even dared to buy some sweet peppers (my friend said her children eat them like an apple)!  It has been great, and my family has been eating MORE vegetables!  Maybe I am just "behind the times", and maybe the rest of you have always done it this way, but I am excited!!!!  :)

Now, on to my menu plan.  This is what we will be eating (besides vegetables):

MONDAY:  Mom-Style Burger Helper (great recipe from 30 Day Gourmet)

TUESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad....'cause it's SO easy to make, and they eat it!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Spaghetti

THURSDAY:  Pizza Burgers

FRIDAY:    Ham and Cheese Melts

Nothing fancy, just good home cooking...

Have a great week!
For other menu plans, visit Menu Plan Monday, at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!