Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of May 2

Well, we are officially done with basketball, and now we can concentrate on baseball for our 3 boys!  But....it sure doesn't feel like baseball season!  I truly don't remember having such a cold spring.  Maybe I'm just getting too old to remember...lol!

So, with another full week of practices, scrimmages and more, this is what is on my menu for the week:

MONDAY:  Chicken Patty Sandwiches w/ a green salad  (wish I could tell you the chicken patties are homemade...but, they're not!)

TUESDAY:   Baked Potatoes with toppings

WEDNESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad (maybe we will have actually have warmer weather, and I will really feel like eating it!)

THURSDAY:  Super Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet

FRIDAY:  Spaghetti and Meatballs

Check out Menu Plan Monday, for lots of great menu plan ideas!

Follow 2 Make Ends Meet on Facebook, for more updates throughout your day. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!