Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of May 9


What an absolutely gorgeous weekend!  :)  I am so thankful for beautiful spring weather.  We have been waiting a long time for it!
To top it off, it was Mother's Day and I got to spend the day with my wonderful family.  :)


I really need to use up what I have on hand, so here is what I am planning this week:

MONDAY:  Easy French Toast Bake 


TUESDAY:  Easy Spaghetti Pie   

WEDNESDAY:  Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes

THURSDAY:  Chicken Pasta Salad with Dried Cranberries (basically this recipe, but use craisins, instead of grapes)

FRIDAY:  Hamburgers on the George Foreman Grill (if the weather cooperates, because I use this outside on my deck...so I don't stink up my house!)

Do you need some help planning your weekly menus?  Visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Follow 2 Make Ends Meet on Facebook, for more updates throughout your day. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. The pasta salad sounds good! I may have to make it for lunch this week. Thanks for sharing your ideas! We're a family of 5 with similar goals it seems...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!