Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simple Cherry Tomato Couscous Salad

This is totally made up by me....

I had some leftover couscous that my son had fixed the other day (so easy to fix with chicken broth), and I really wanted to use it up.  I also had some cherry tomatoes, manager special at Cub Foods the other day.

This is the super easy salad I made, and I will call it:

Simple Cherry Tomato Couscous Salad
*Cooked couscous 
*WishBone Light Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette
 *Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half

I poured a little of the vinaigrette over the couscous and mixed it together.  I cut the cherry tomatoes in half (as many as you want), and tossed until they were well coated.



I have to say it was rather delicious.

Now, I'm not sure that my family would eat any of this...but that's okay.  It was a good lunch for me!  :)




This post is linked to: 
Tasty Tuesdays (No Food Waste Week continues)
Delicious Dishes
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday


If you followed my link from another site, please feel free to subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!