Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An offer from Open Sky....

I get many offers that come my way, all of the time.  I try to sort through them and pass along the ones I think are worth passing along...

When I got an e-mail about Open Sky, I didn't quite know what it was all about.  When I signed up to receive offers, I looked around at their site and the thing that caught my eye was that one of my favorite bloggers, from I'm an Organizing Junkie, is a part of it.  Well, that made it worth my while to check it out.  I love her site and if she is part of OpenSky, then I think I should be too!  LOL!

Check out Open Sky

What is it?
OpenSky is a social shopping platform that helps you discover and buy great products that fulfill your interests in Food, Style & Beauty, Healthy Living, and Home & Design.


Sign up today, and you can get access to some great things to help you organize your life too.  Right now, they are highlighting some deals for your nursery,





but they are also featuring a coupon organizer, and a CUTE picnic basket, to name a few of the items.  What a cute gift for a wedding or bridal shower!  :)

Check it out and look for Laura! :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!