Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I guess it's a big day for Star Wars fans.......and Lego fans, too!

Evidently Star Wars fans all over are saying "May the 4th be with you" today!  Haha!  Get the play on words?

Well, I can't say that I am a huge Star Wars fan.  I think I have only seen the first two movies, and I mean the first two released...not the first 2 in the saga evidently....that whole thing gets me confused that they changed the order or something...anyway...

this posting is really to celebrate Lego versions of Star Wars!

LEGO Brand Retail
Today, in honor of Star Wars, there is a sale on Legos.


Here are some of the special things going on:
  • Free Shipping + Exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ Shadow ARF Trooper™ minifigure with any $75 or more LEGO® Star Wars™ purchase!
  • FREE LEGO® Star Wars™ poster with all purchases, featuring 10 years of Ultimate LEGO® Star Wars™ sets! + Automatic entry to win a first-edition LEGO® Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™!
  • 10% off select LEGO Star Wars items: 8091 – Republic Swamp Speeder, 8129 - AT-AT Walker; 8128 – Cade Bane’s Speeder
  • 20% off select LEGO Star Wars items: 10198 – Tantive IV; 10195 – Republic Dropship with AT-OT; 10215 – Obi Wan’s Jedi Starfighter

All of my boys have loved Legos.  Some more than others.  I still have two that will always ask for Legos, when someone asks them for birthday suggestions!


So, check out the sale if you are interested....
and "May the 4th be with you...." Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!