Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview...May 22 Sunday paper inserts

A friend of mine just posted on Facebook the other day how she had spent so much more money at the grocery store this week.  She asked, "have groceries gone up, or what?"  I commented that I had just thought the same thing on my last couple of trips to Target!  Yikes!
If you aren't using coupons yet, now just might be the time to start.  :)

Every week you can give yourself a head start to see if you should buy the Sunday paper, at least for the coupon inserts.

Just click on:


There will be a SmartSource insert, and a RedPlum insert.  Click on the above link for a full listing of coupons in each insert.

Happy Couponing! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!