Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Job Chart...FREE online job chart for your kids!

Maybe I am the last one to know about this cool tool, but I just came across My Job Chart while visiting Life as Mom today.

This is SO cool!  If you are like me, you have tried a number of ways to get your kids to consistently help out around the house...it seems in my house that we go in spurts...a system will work for awhile, and then fail....we do nothing for awhile...try a new one....fail....and on it goes!!!

The thing that intrigues me about My Job Chart is that it uses the computer...my boys LOVE to use the computer and they would be happy if I told them they SHOULD use the computer!  LOL!




Check out this video to learn more about it.

As the video tells you:
1.  It is FREE to use.
2.  Kids earn reward points that they can share, save and spend.
3.  Kids can redeem these rewards for actual items on Amazon.
4.  Did I say, it's FREE?  (Yes, I did...just had to say it again!)



I would love your feedback...have any of you used this with your children?

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!