Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Reading Programs...2011

My youngest just LOVES to participate in Summer Reading Programs.

Here are the three that we are (or will be) involved in this summer.

1. Barnes and Noble
Kids in grades 1 - 6 can earn a FREE book when they read 8 books this summer (from a preselected list).

2. Half Price Books
For ages 14 years and under.  Qualifying participants who read 600 or more minutes during June and July may receive Back to School Bucks in the amount of $5, a coupon to be applied to pre-tax amount for a future transaction. Back to School Bucks coupon valid 07.25.11 – 08.31.11 only.
3. Our local (county) library
Check your local library for children and teen programs.

This is a "Things I Love Thursday" post.  Check out Diaper Diaries for more Things I Love Thursday posts that others are writing.

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!