Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuna (Pasta) Salad

This is such an easy recipe, that I don't even think of it as a recipe at all!

My husband and I really enjoy it, and my two oldest have learned to enjoy it too.  Still working on my 9 year old, but I am hoping that the more he is forced to eat it, he will start to like it too!  Haha!



Tuna (Pasta) Salad
*Cooked pasta, preferably small rings (or other small pasta)
*1 can Solid White Albacore tuna (the only tuna I use)
*Miracle whip
*Frozen peas
*Salt and pepper to taste

I have never used a recipe before, but this is what you do:
Cook pasta according to directions.  Rinse with cold water.  Mix in Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise) one tablespoon, at a time, to the desired creaminess.  Mix in a 1/2 cup of frozen peas (or more, if you would like).  Drain the can of tuna, and break the pieces apart.  Add the tuna to the pasta and mix. 
Add salt and pepper to taste.  Cover and chill until ready to serve.
(I find that this salad can dry out quickly.  If it is stored in the fridge overnight, you may need to add more Miracle Whip before serving.) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!