Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)...week of June 13



First full week of summer vacation and I was up at 6 a.m. Monday morning!!!  Oh, the things we do for our children...it was the start of basketball for the high school players (and potential players).  Since my oldest wants a chance for a spot on the team, guess what we are doing Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for most of the summer????

Well, I must say it was a good way to get me out of the house for a walk with the dog afterwards!  :)

For some reason, I forgot to get my menu plan typed up, so here it is:

MONDAY:  Pork Chops and Baked Beans

TUESDAY:  Tuna (Pasta) Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Pita Pockets (with a variety of deli meats)

THURSDAY:  Spaghetti

FRIDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad

Do you have a plan in place this week?
To see what others are planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for Laura's Menu Plan Monday.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!