Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)...week of June 13



First full week of summer vacation and I was up at 6 a.m. Monday morning!!!  Oh, the things we do for our children...it was the start of basketball for the high school players (and potential players).  Since my oldest wants a chance for a spot on the team, guess what we are doing Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for most of the summer????

Well, I must say it was a good way to get me out of the house for a walk with the dog afterwards!  :)

For some reason, I forgot to get my menu plan typed up, so here it is:

MONDAY:  Pork Chops and Baked Beans

TUESDAY:  Tuna (Pasta) Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Pita Pockets (with a variety of deli meats)

THURSDAY:  Spaghetti

FRIDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad

Do you have a plan in place this week?
To see what others are planning visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for Laura's Menu Plan Monday.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)