Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of July 18

Wow!!!!  Talk about tropical weather!  We are having a HEAT WAVE!!!!  I wish we could bottle this weather up and take it out in the middle of January when we have below zero temperatures!  Haha! 

Lots of cold foods will be appropriate for meals this week:

MONDAY:  Deli Turkey and Ham Sandwiches
 
TUESDAY:  Three Bean Salad (new recipe from cousin's wife)

WEDNESDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad

THURSDAY:  Taco Salad

FRIDAY:  BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

What are some of your favorite recipes for dinner when the weather is beastly hot?

Looking for more inspiration?  Visit Menu Plan Monday, being hosted by Finding Joy in my Kitchen this week.

And, if you have found me from a link at SnoWhite's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!