Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 15


Happy Monday, everyone!  :)


Last week I mentioned that I would be posting my menu plan on a scratch piece of paper on the fridge...it helped!  I did switch some days around, but it was helpful to have it somewhere easily seen...instead of having to check my blog!  Haha!

How about you?  Did you do anything different to help get your meals on the table last week?  If so, please share! 

On to this week's plan:

MONDAY:  Surprise Pancakes with raspberries (from my freezer) (didn't have last week)

TUESDAY:  BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (so glad when I can grab this pre-made from my freezer!)

WEDNESDAY:  Taco Salad

THURSDAY:  Ham and Cheese Melts w/ Poppyseed Mustard

FRIDAY:  Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad

What are you planning this week?

Check out the other plans at Menu Plan Monday, always hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!