Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 29

I have had a fun weekend having my sister in town!  Unfortunately she has to leave this afternoon, having accomplished getting her daughter settled back in at college.

We begin soccer practices this week for my youngest (and husband, who co-coaches his team), so we won't have as many "family dinners" this week.  Boo hoo!  I still need to cook though!  LOL!

MONDAY:  Paninis on the George Foreman Grill

TUESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta with sauce on the side

THURSDAY:  Chicken Tenders and Easy Oven Fries

FRIDAY:  Cheese-filled Ravioli

As always, this post is linked to Laura's great site at I'm an Organizing Junkie.  Check out Menu Plan Monday, if you want some great recipe links! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!